Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon

Marc

1 hour ago, Nick Hutson said:

Yes.  We like the train hung by trains.  Also if schools stopped sending kids to Thorpe Park and started teaching basic spelling and grammar - the world would be a better place.  

They do. Which is assessed in the form of a 45 minute SPaG test :rolleyes:

Is it just me who didn't find it that funny?  Or have I just got boring old fart syndrome? 

In other news, I noticed today that there was no work taking place in the queue line / outside the attraction.  Given that seemingly every time someone has visited there's been work / changes to the exterior, it could be a sign that they've finished that at last?  One more thing off the list ey...

I have a gut feeling this could have a 31st May opening somehow. I think by Wednesday though we will either now or be close to knowing the [long overwaiting] opening date. 

I wouldn't make the opening if it was on the bank holiday next week  anyway, as I will be in a better place.

[A major non uk park]

I'm still thinking an opening date next Friday (27th). It would be an ideal date. It's the end of May, which is when the ride is scheduled to open. It is just before the holidays meaning more visitors on opening day and I don't see the ride opening on a Monday or Tuesday as people have been suggesting.

It cant be long until an opening day gets announced. With only 11 days until the end of May, time is running out! Or has time been ticking at all ;) (or going backwards)

• JoshC. unpinned this topic
  • JoshC. pinned this topic