Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

It's definitely nice to have the dispatch theme back, loud and proud. Unfortunately I will say that it is delayed by a quite a few seconds which ruins the effect.

As pluk says above, the thumping heart beat should start as the floor is lowering, where as at moment the theme seems to start once the train is moving out the station.

But if the bass pulses are delayed then it won't feel synchronised, because the track is designed to be dramatic as the train leaves but turn calmer as the next train comes in.

Itt works really well when the bass cannons are functioning. I do remember this bass effect made quite an impression on me when I first rode Nemesis Inferno, it shall be great to have it back.

I quite like the new station music although it does sound abit too African tribal, happy to see they are still using the dispatch music, goes with the ride very well, can't wait to ride next week hopefully the mist will be on as I have never experienced that :)

• 3 weeks later...

I thought Stealth's was stage fog (which isn't mist), which if I remember rightly from media and stage experience, wouldn't be affected by the cold weather as much as mist does. My understanding is that the mist on Inferno is the same system as Oblivion - based around spraying water in a fine mist, where-as the smoke effect on Stealth like is a dry ice, which can work in many temperatures (you get it in low lying, mid and high, then in dense and sparse) and is used in night clubs..

Edit: In fact, it's the same system that fills X with smoke now....

I thought Stealth's was stage fog (which isn't mist), which if I remember rightly from media and stage experience, wouldn't be affected by the cold weather as much as mist does. My understanding is that the mist on Inferno is the same system as Oblivion - based around spraying water in a fine mist, where-as the smoke effect on Stealth like is a dry ice, which can work in many temperatures (you get it in low lying, mid and high, then in dense and sparse) and is used in night clubs..

Edit: In fact, it's the same system that fills X with smoke now....

That is correct, another difference is on inferno you go through the mist which wouldn't be nice in the freezing cold! Don't worry it will be back

It depends on the weather greatly, in hot temperatures the mist vaporises too quickly, in cold temperatures (not only does the pipe/mist nozzles freeze stopping the mist altogether) but the mist itself freezes, becomes heavier and will just fall to the floor.

You'll have to use my exclusive knowledge or the fact it ran on the 4th April for Annual Pass holders for an AP day to get to the conclusion that the 4th is its official birthday :P

Premiere Screaming Event?

Was that REALLY 10 years ago? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!