Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Seeing as you read everything thorpe... ;)

I'm going to fright nights with my friend who has never been before. As there will be new mazes this year I won't know which ones are scariest etc. We want to do the least scariest ones first...

Do you think you could do what chessington are doing and when you announce your mazes could you put a 'scare' rating on each of them so we know which ones are scarier? Many thanks...

Seeing as you read everything thorpe... ;)

I'm going to fright nights with my friend who has never been before. As there will be new mazes this year I won't know which ones are scariest etc. We want to do the least scariest ones first...

Do you think you could do what chessington are doing and when you announce your mazes could you put a 'scare' rating on each of them so we know which ones are scarier? Many thanks...

Yes we are planning on doing exactly this! :)

I really Hope they do not do a Texas Chainsaw Maze The movies were infact far to stupid the remakes that is the original just full of a lot of Nerves and fear and hardly any Gore. but the new ones are just A blood baths.

Mazes I would want them to keep would be

Ex 10

Asylum

A Cabin in the Woods Maze would be Super and Rumors of Dead Silence maze. Another note: strangely the Dead Silence maze would fit very well inside the Passing if they have X playing the Dead Silence Music around the area and If they focus the Maze on the Final sequence If you have seen the film you will know what I mean. with a Billy the Puppet placed on one of the Floors ;) from Saw.

Does anyone think it's possible we might have 6 mazes?

I think any amount of mazes is possible!

They could have one in the place where pirates 4D was. Seeing as there is one rumoured to be linked to swarm I have a feeling we might get veagenance in there!? Maybe the swarm maze will then become an all year round maze if they are using vegenance!

Would like to see a CCR ghost train as Pluk said :)

Just because there's hints for 3 movies, dead silence, texas chainsaw and now cabin in the woods, which could all replace exp10, the curse and asylum, but I don't know if they'd want to get rid of exp10, it's not very old yet tbf and it's really good.

I know there might not be 3 new mazes, but it's possible?

Theme Park Collective posted this:

The 2013 Thorpe Park [/size]#frightnights line up so far is [/size]-Saw Alive [/size]-The Asylum [/size]-You're Next [/size]-My Bloody Valentine [/size]-The Cabin In The Woods [/size]

Bull **** or what?[/size]

What's 'You're next'?

I think these could all be pretty likely but I doubt it's true. Thorpe park would have not especially told TPC and I think they are just writing what they think the mazes will be. Also I think it's likely the Aslyum will be changed to Texas Chainsaw Massarce :)

Theme Park Collective posted this:

The 2013 Thorpe Park #frightnights line up so far is

-Saw Alive

-The Asylum

-You're Next

-My Bloody Valentine

-The Cabin In The Woods

Bull **** or what?

You're Next could be interesting, if you've not heard of it here's a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUQWpEkbf0

I believe it has an 87% rating on rotten tomatoes which is very good for a horror film. Would be interesting to see how they do that maze, with the hunters coming after you.

My Bloody Valentine would be a strange choice though, but who knows eh? :lol: