Angry Birds Land

Marc

Hmm bit strange considering the land opens on 24th anyway, so a preview after it opens?

I would assume it'd just be a way to 'beat the queues' and it could also generally reduce queue times, albeit not by much, as I guess any pass holders would just tihnk 'what's the point in me queuing when I get my own 'personal' preview later where there'll be little or no queues?' It's rather clever of Thorpe tbh if it works out the way I imagine they intended it to.

They will be added later on I should imagine.

I wouldn't count on it, I imagine this is exactly what were going to get. If they were actually going to look like the ones in the advert, they would've been shipped with said designs

On another note, I actually really like the entrance :)

I wouldn't count on it, I imagine this is exactly what were going to get. If they were actually going to look like the ones in the advert, they would've been shipped with said designs

On another note, I actually really like the entrance :)

Probably not, Thorpe would ask the manufacture for so many Red / Green cars etc, Thorpe would add the vinals when everything is finished so they are not damaged

1st%20of%20the%20trains%20inside%20the%2

You can see there here!

Not even gonna have vinyls on the cars?

I mean, really?

As you said in CBeebies land topic in reply to criticism, its still unfinished.... Plenty can happen in a week.

Wow! The area has built up and progressed very quickly (although Dodgems are a ride that can be built in one day).

The area so far looks quite nice with lots of theming character and features and better than I expected. Dodgems look great and will hopefully look even better when finished and the vinyl and stuff added.