Angry Birds Land

Marc

It's a shame the dodgems have lab bars, I was hoping they wouldn't have them.

2014mayconstruction29.jpg

I much prefer the look of these bars than the ones at Chessington. Leg room isn't the best at Chessington because you can't move your legs much due to the bar coming down the middle so at least this should solve that. Plus, bars are so much quicker to check and lower than having to do up a seat belt so throughput wise is also a bonus.

South Parks were lucky enough to have a sneak preview of all the angry birds land today, and posted a photo of the cinema. All the plastic has now been taken off the seats. Looks pretty good, and bigger than I expected (I never went in the previous cinema) and really looking forward to it now!

10395850_10152217115193495_3815258233716

Why does it have the little stage bit in front of it. Has it ever been used as a stage?

Yep it has been quite often used as a stage for Fright Nights back when they had the Circus of Horrors.

Also Pre-Pirates 4D the building used to be the Palladium Theatre which had live stage shows. Phill may remember this!

Clearly said by someone who's never been on Dodgems without lap bars...

...I hope. :mellow:

I have been on ones without them, I think the lab bars are annoying. Looks like these are better lap bars though because they won't have a bar down the middle like at Chessington.

I saw that but I still think it doesn't add to the area what so ever, just stick to the original game themeing and it would looks fine as graffiti doesn't look great to me even if the pig is painting it tbh, everything else I like its just that looks a bit meh.

You can tell there's been thought as to making it feel quirky and funny, but at the moment, it seems like something that sounded good on paper but hasn't worked in reality.

Will wait and see, as more could be added / it could fit in well with the film. At this stage, it's by least favourite part of the area though..

You can tell there's been thought as to making it feel quirky and funny, but at the moment, it seems like something that sounded good on paper but hasn't worked in reality.

Will wait and see, as more could be added / it could fit in well with the film. At this stage, it's by least favourite part of the area though..

Merlin's tag-line really...

Shame cos the brick-work looks fantastic underneath... Maybe it's too ensure that the previous target market don't feel left out by the change of audience?