Worst Visitors At Thorpe Park?

Thorpe~Rocks

Question

I like the getting angry at thorpe thing. Thing is, if they get solid evidence of queuejumping (accurate descriptions, more than one person/group pointing them out... people *actually* telling the hosts about it), then something will be done about it.Other than that, not much they can do.Oh, I also hate others munching the face off others. Unless I'm the one doing it. I'm such a hippogriff.

Just before you think I am stereotyping I am not because I am 15 years old, I hate teenagers in general. It back me up my views because I just got back from a trip from thorpe park and chessington today! Full of annoying school kids!

What did you expect on a day when most schools were shut due to strikes?And you are stereotyping... Just because you're part of the thing you are stereotyping doesn't automatically mean you're not...

This post will probably be taken as offensive by someone but hey...It does seem to be the large MAJORITY of the time, people who can't speak English (or a limited form) who push in front and queue jump...I visited the park on Thursday and had a run in with an Asian Family... We were in the queue waiting to buy tickets and they thought they could push in, simply because they had a push chair...I tried to explain that everyone has to wait and they said to me "Stop being racist"... When I had said NOTHING about their race and it had nothing to do with it until they made this comment.The woman continued to push past and actually ran into me and my friend with this push chair...On the same visit I had the same problem with Limited-English Speaking people on Tidal Wave, Colossus and Nemesis... Because I seem to be the only person that'll tell people not to queue jump they instantly pull out the race card...For goodness sake, this issue is making me racist!!!!- Rant Over -

Edited by IanNem
spelling

I visited the park on Thursday and had a run in with an Asian Family...

This. It's not racism, I think its just their culture really. Neither do they listen to instructions, and it's only usually the dads who will listen to authority, noone else will.

This post will probably be taken as offensive by someone but hey...It does seem to be the large MAJORITY of the time, people who can't speak English (or a limited form) who push in front and cue jump...I visited the park on Thursday and had a run in with an Asian Family... We were in the queue waiting to buy tickets and they thought they could push in, simply because they had a push chair...I tried to explain that everyone has to wait and they said to me "Stop being racist"... When I had said NOTHING about their race and it had nothing to do with it until they made this comment.The woman continued to push past and actually ran into me and my friend with this push chair...On the same visit I had the same problem with Limited-English Speaking people on Tidal Wave, Colossus and Nemesis... Because I seem to be the only person that'll tell people not to cue jump they instantly pull out the race card...For goodness sake, this issue is making me racist!!!!- Rant Over -

Never visit a theme park on traveller day...

Hear hear. Nothing annoys me more than a group of teenage enthusiasts swanning around any given park, acting as if they are better than the general public, looking down their snooty noses at anyone - especially the working class guests, and calling them "chavs" or pikeys.

Of course, this is the few spoiling it for the many. From what I've seen, the majority of enthusiasts (teenager or not) are usually fine, and have a great deal of respect for the parks.

There are the few who feels they have the right to break park rules (cameras on rides without permission, vandalism, be rude to people, etc.), but it is just the few.

Of course, this is the few spoiling it for the many. From what I've seen, the majority of enthusiasts (teenager or not) are usually fine, and have a great deal of respect for the parks.

There are the few who feels they have the right to break park rules (cameras on rides without permission, vandalism, be rude to people, etc.), but it is just the few.

Seems to me the majority are exactly how I described, especially on this website.