2013 Changes

daboywunda

I drove down Staines Road yesterday and I can happily confirm that the X pyramid is still very much there.

Thanks mate, however I am leaving my options open :P it could have been taken down today but that is very unlikely. I guess I probably just didn't see it in the dark although I am sure I have seen it in the dark before! Maybe that's just my imagination...

As for the colour, do you know if it has been painted, once again, could have been repainted today some colours which could not be seen in the dark. If the refurb is true however, I would like some bright- glowing colours because apparently it is going to be a 'clubbing ride'

That's ok, I guess. Even if it was taken down today (which it wasn't) it would take a number of days. In regards to a repaint, even if X is getting a refurb I doubt Merlin would invest in a full paint job of the whole pyramid considering that the ride is likely to be removed entirely within 5-7 years.

Wouldn't we have seen planning permission if they are removing the building?

Because they would be putting something else if they took the pyramid down. Anyway I'm very excited to go to Zufari and SW7 + the refurbed X-sector I can hardly have enough excitement for X:\NWO now can I :-)

Any ideas on the new name? X:\This Way Out?

Notice the distinct lack of backwards rows at the rear of the train...

Don't be silly Benin - they're only changing the back two rows on one of the trains; just in case people want to ride the back row facing forward!

But in all seriousness, that should dis-spell that rumour now...I hope. On a different note, doesn't Swarm look lovely in the snow. :wub:

[img=https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/75017_10151384280525867_961963792_n.jpg]

So THAT'S what's new for 2013 with Swarm... It's being covered in foam...

Notice the distinct lack of backwards rows at the rear of the train...

[img=http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Myth_77f9af_506015.gif]

Why is swarm being tested in the snow lol?