Samurai

Phill

Not open today.

Too many rides shut for such a busy day - Slammer and Samurai both down all day, and Loggers was also down for a lot of it.

Slammer will also be closed till further notice they are already stripping it down for winter works also logger is having problems because there not enough water level in the lake at the moment to pump round the ride

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would say the restraint wobble is an age thing tbh, 15 years is a long time for ride advancement or improvement... Mondial probably looked to create a fully locked restraint when they realised this issue...

Doesn't effect me mind, as it's clearly safe and has been for longer than the lives of some on this forum...

They were rock solid when it was new and for many years, was only at the very end of its life at Chessington they started to move and nothing like they do now.

Of course it is safe but I do find it unnerving, there are a hell of a lot of forces on those restraints and it's always in the back of my mind that I'm likely to be the heaviest thing they've had to deal with for a while when I ride, if one of them is ready to give up my bulk might just tip it over the edge!

• 2 weeks later...