Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

I definitely remember the cattlepen speaker playing the main theme quite a few years back (probably around 2008 - 9ish), it sounded much better in my opinion.

It defiantly did. I even remember it played in the queue in 2013. In 2013 I remember:

Main theme played in the queue and area.

New version of the 07 loading music played in the station.

Dispatch theme which played every time a train left the station.

Ever since 2013 them weird jungle noises have played in the queue, and now even worse the IAC theme. I haven't heard that loading music since 2013 either and the dispatch theme has always seemed so quiet now :(

Sounded so much better in 2013 IMO.

So as if the IAC theme song playing at an ear-splitting volume from the maze, we now have it playing at Inferno along with the horrid jungle noises. I cannot stand that theme song. I waited 2 hours for the maze (due to a incorrect queue time outside), and the maze was crap. But even worse is that the theme song was playing deafeningly loud (you could hear it from the megastore) on a two minute loop. Now the theme song brings terrible memories back of waiting in the scorching heat.

Inferno has my favourite soundtrack on park, and now it's gone. Even the dispatch music is gone. Calypso Quay is gone too, it's now 'The Jungle'. The only good thing is that the mist is back.

Inferno needs its proper soundtrack back asap. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening [emoji17][emoji19]

When did you go? I visited on the 23rd March and last Friday and the nemesis Inferno theme plays around the whole area (very loud at the entrance to queue) except for the one speaker in the cattle pen area. Surely it hasn't reverted back to the I'm a celeb music again when this was only just changed. The station was also playing dispatch music as well on both visits but with a new announcement over it that is just a mumble and cannot really be heard.

I even uploaded a short clip of it playing at the entrance in my post a few posts back.

It defiantly did. I even remember it played in the queue in 2013. In 2013 I remember:

Main theme played in the queue and area.

New version of the 07 loading music played in the station.

Dispatch theme which played every time a train left the station.

Ever since 2013 them weird jungle noises have played in the queue, and now even worse the IAC theme. I haven't heard that loading music since 2013 either and the dispatch theme has always seemed so quiet now :(

Can you find the 07 music anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

For those who remember my 'Story Behind Detonator' blog from a couple of years back, I said that a Vekoma coaster was originally planned for the Inferno site, but was scrapped for various reasons. I originally thought that it was a SLC, but it seems like I was wrong and it was in fact a (custom?) Vekoma launched coaster!

Image from 'Coasting around the UK' Facebook.  Would recommend giving them a like if you haven't already! 

I love Inferno, but I must admit that the layout of that does look rather fun! :o

FB_IMG_1463000793485.jpg

Edited by BaronC.
Questioning custom

• 1 month later...

Inferno music is sounding great again - The queue line is once again playing the entrance music instead of the animal sounds. Dispatch theme and station music is very loud :D

The Inferno operator now wears a headset thing, and says down the PA "All checks compete, ready for dispatch" before they dispatch every single train. Must be a new thing from either yesterday or today, as they weren't doing that on Friday.

The announcement is crystal clear now which is great, but actually that operator saying "All checks complete, ready for dispatch" was a tad annoying, and not really needed when you have an announcement and all staff simultaneously pressing a button anyway. None of the other coasters did that today.

Did irritate me how the gates were not being opened until the ride area was empty of offloaders. Same happened on Swarm resulting in stacking for some time on both. Luckily the queues were very short today.

2 hours ago, Mattgwise said:

The announcement is crystal clear now which is great, but actually that operator saying "All checks complete, ready for dispatch" was a tad annoying, and not really needed when you have an announcement and all staff simultaneously pressing a button anyway. None of the other coasters did that today.

Did irritate me how the gates were not being opened until the ride area was empty of offloaders. Same happened on Swarm resulting in stacking for some time on both. Luckily the queues were very short today.

There is only 1 station staff member who button pushes on Inferno, the announcement whilst is annoying lets anyone who may be in the way of the train  know that they need to move quickly. There have been issues I know of a few years back but I wont go into details

And that staff member is surely only going to push the button when the other two station staff (one who stands by front row directly in front of the button pusher and one who stands to the left by exit) put their thumbs up. That should be how it works.

At least they don't personally  tell you you're secure after they check your restraint like a certain land of Lego.

6 hours ago, TPSou said:

I love the speakers in the station, aren't those tubes something like 1kW and enough to actually make the volcano rumble? Glad to hear they're back on, they haven't been for the last 3-4 visits.

The Bose Acoustic Wave Cannons are not on and have not been on for a good number of years.