Storm Surge

Marc

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah there was the shower, yellow arch with water coming down, water jets that shoot up, water squirters halfway down the slide, water guns in the queueline and a few more things, most of which are now off or not even there anymore.

I've always thought that they only turn some of them on in the summer, as people don't want to go through a shower in March.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The geyser is also working as well as the yellow sprays at the bottom of the trough. If you pass through with them on you get soaked.

I prefer it with these effects, makes it a tiny bit worth going on compared to before, but Only downfall is that the boats were already deep enough in water and this has been made worse now as they still don't bother pumping out the water.

Yes marc we noticed this last night too I'm sure ive seen the ones coming off the lift hill itself before though ? There is about 3/4 sets of sprays I think ?

I think the ones from the lift are old yeah , the ones in the side of the trough are definitely new though

• 3 weeks later...

Lift hill was leaking an awful lot today and, along with the rain, caused a lovely big puddle...

Seen it like that many times before, it's one of many reasons why Storm Surge was a poor addition to the park, along with the fact that it's awful and looks like it has been taken out of a skip. ;)

Unfortunately it is also a very popular ride. Definitely one of the favourites of the nine and eleven year olds that I went with yesterday. They rode it four times.

Except for the fact they were constantly complaining about the water in the bottom and my mum reckons she's been bitten with something that was in it (she was wearing flip flops)

• 1 year later...